Department of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019
Department of Fisheries, Assam are invited from Citizen of Indian in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidate for filling up the vacant post as mentioned below in the office of the Assistant Engineer (UAZ) Joysagar, Department of Fisheries, Dist-Sivasagar, Assam.
- Application Process: Offline Mode
- Location: Sivasagar
- Last Date: 26.09.2019
Department of Fisheries, Assam Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant
- Total No. of Posts: 1 (UR)
- Requisite qualification: The candidate must be graduate from any recognized University with proficiency in Computer typing both in Assamese and English.
- Scale of pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- per month.
- Age: 18 years or not more than 38 years of age on 01.09.2019
How to Apply Department of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019
- Application should be submitted by post to The Assistant Engineer (UAZ), Joysagar, Department of Fisheries, P.O. Joysagar, District-Sivasagar (Assam), PIN-785665. No application would be received in person.
Important Dates of Department of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019
- Last date of Off-line application receipt: 26th September, 2019.
Important Web Links of Department of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Bio-data download: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here