Online Application (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in) are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- For degree course @ Rs.300/- per month
- For PG course @ Rs.500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS or ELIGIBILITY
- 1. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- a) 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- b) 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme.
- 2. Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2019-2020 are eligible for the scheme
- 3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- 4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name. A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- 5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- 6. The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- 7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in between 12th September 2019 to 30th September 2019 and take printout after online final submission and submit to The Registrar/Principal/Head of the Institution shall verify the application and submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October, 2019 positively.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED):
- PRC from DC/S.D.O as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (Mandatory).
- Certificate from Research Guide/Copy of admission receipt.
- Final marksheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G./P.G).
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
- For more details & the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
- The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he/she discontinues the research work/study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms & conditions of the award.
Advertisement: Click Here