O/o District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri.
Last Date: 27/09/2019.
Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri invites Expression of Interest from the interested Agencies/Firm who are providing online/offline recruitment and assessment service to Assam Government Department etc. recruitment of the following.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Nos. of Post: 1 (One)
The Agency should be able to conduct recruitment exercise with desirable attributes of maintaining confidentiality of the process besides maintain deliver time frame, Pre and Post examination activities in consultation with the concerned department authority, scrutiny of application, providing list, of eligible and ineligible candidates, Admit card generation and sending of admit cards to eligible candidates, setting & printing of Question Paper and OMR, Answer Scripts, Venue Selection and holding of written examination, transportation cost to venue for holding of written examination, OMR scanning and evaluation, merit list generation, computer/typing test, submission of result to the Department concerned for further necessary steps.
Terms & Condition:
1. The Agency/Firm should have experience in conduct of “written Test” for different category of post under Government of Assam.
2. The Agency/Firm should have valid Experience (at least one).
3. The Agency/Firm should have to submit Trade License, GST Certificate, up-to date IT return.
4. The Agency/Firm selection will be L1 based.
5. Sealed quotation affixing non-refundable Court Fee Stamp of Rs.8.25 (Rupees Eight and Twenty Five Paisa) only in hereby invited from the reputed location based/experience Agency/Firm within 2.00 pm of 27/09/2019 positively for conduct of “Written Test” for filling up of 1 (one) no sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant under the office of District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri.
6. The selection Firm will have to execute one agreement with the authority regarding terms and condition for holding the written examination within stipulated time.
7. The EOI will be opened on the same day (i.e. on 27.09.2019) at 3.00 PM in the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri personally during the office hours till 27.09.2019 up to 1 PM.
Advertisement: Check HereOfficial Website: Click Here