DLSA, Dima Hasao Recruitment 2019
Office of the District Legal Services Authority, Dima Hasao (Assam). Applications are invited from local residents in the standard form along with two passport size photographs of PLV’s who are willing to serve as Para Legal Volunteer at Dima Hasao, District.
- Application Process: Offline Mode
- Location: Dima Hasao, Haflong
- Last Date: 17-09-2019
DLSA, Dima Hasao Vacancy Details 2019
- He/She must be a citizen of India and should be from any one of the following group
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government servants and senior Citizens
- Master of Social Work Students and Teachers
- Anganwadi Workders
- Students and Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers)
- Members of non-political, service oriented NGOs and Clubs
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including Marginalized/Vulnerable groups
- No. of Post: 50
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should pass minimum Matriculation with a capacity for over all comprehension and should have mind set to assist the needy in society coupled with compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society.
- Scale of Pay: (PB-2) Rs.14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- + Rs. GP-6200/-
- Age: Not be less than 21 years as on date of notice.
How to Apply DLSA, Dima Hasao Recruitment 2019
- The filled up application should reach the office of District Legal Services Authority, Dima Hasao on or before 17.09.2019.
Important Dates of DLSA, Dima Hasao Recruitment 2019
- Last date of Off-Line Application: 17-09-2019
Important Web Links of DLSA, Dima Hasao Recruitment 2019