IBPS Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), common recruitment process for recruitment of Clerks in participating organizations (CRP Clerks-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21)
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Location: All Over India
- Last Date: 09.10.2019
IBPS Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of Post: CRP Clerks-IX
- No. of Post: 12075 (Arunachal Pradesh-11, Assam-189, Manipur-11, Meghalaya-07, Mizoram-09, Nagaland-11 & Tripura-53)
- Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literary: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems in mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT: Candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferably.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination (Preliminary and Main).
- Age: Minimum 20 years & Maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates & Rs.600/- for all others (inclusive of GST)
How to Apply IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and interested candidates can be apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link ”CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-CLERK (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-line Application Form.
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2019
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online-examination-Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination-Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam-Preliminary: December 2019/January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam-Main: January 2020
- Online Examination-Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Important Web Links of IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Online Applying Link: Click Here
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here