Khelo India Youth Games 2020, Guwahati, Assam
Last Date: 23.09.2019
The Khelo India programme was introduced to revive the sports culture in India at grassroots level by building a strong framework for all sports played in our country and establish India as a great sporting nation.
After Delhi (2017) and Pune (2018), Guwahati is going to be the proud host of the third edition of Khelo India Youth Games to be held in January next year. In a bid to enhance people’s participation in hosting the Games, the Department of Sports and Youth Welfare, Govt of Assam, is organising a Composite Logo Design competition.
Content of Composite Logo: 'Khelo India Youth Games 2020', Guwahati, Assam
The base logo of Khelo India along with the above content should be juxtaposed with various themes related to history, geography, culture, tradition, games, natural resources, etc., of Assam. For reference, the base logo and the composite logo of last year’s Khelo India Youth Games are given herewith.
Prize Money: Rs 10,000
Last date of submission: September 23, 2019
Terms and conditions:
- The logo should be designed in vector program such as illustrator
- No restrictions on colour variations
- Entries should be accompanied by a brief written description of the design
- Entries should be submitted in JPG or PNG format only
- Entries should be submitted through assam.mygov.in
- The entries should be accompanied by details of the participant (Name, Address, Gender, email, Mobile Number)
- The final selected logo shall become the intellectual property of the Government of Assam and the designer shall not have any right over the same
- The Government of Assam shall have the right to use or print the selected logo in any form as it deems fit
- The Government of Assam reserves the right to not proceed with the competition at any stage
- The design should be an original work of the designer and must involve no infringement from any third party
- The decision of MyGov Assam will be final
How to Apply:
- Go to www.assam.mygov.in
- Click Submit Your Task >Add Image/PDF >Save