NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. The Institute will be conducting walk in interview for the post of Junior Resident Doctor.
- Application Process: Offline Mode
- Location: Shillong
- Last Date: 19.10.2019
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of the post: Junior Resident Doctors
- No. of Post: 34
- Educational qualification: (i) Medical qualifications included in the Schedule-I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. (ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. (iii) Candidates must be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.56,100/-
- Age limit: 30 years.
How to Apply NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates are requested present themselves for the registration between 09:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on 19th September 2019 (Thursday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
(i) Two recent passport size photo
(ii) Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
(iii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC
(iv) MBBS passed Certificate
(v) MBBS Marksheets
(vi) MBBS Attempt certificate
(vii) MBBS Intership Completion Certificate
(viii) Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
(ix) NOC from the present employer
(x) MCI Eligibility certificate for candidates passing from foreign medical Institution.
(xi) Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Important Dates of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 19-10-2019
Important Web Links of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here