O/o District Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat.
Last Date: 15.10.2019.
Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat invites Expression of interest from the interested Agencies/Firm who are providing online/offline recruitment and assessment service to Assam Government Department etc.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Nos. of Post: 1 no.
The Agency should be able to conduct recruitment exercise with desirable attributes of maintaining confidentiality of the process besides maintaining delivery time frame, Pre and Post examination activities in consultation with the concerned department/authority scrutiny of application, degitise, providing list of eligible and ineligible candidates, Admit card generating and sending of admit cards to eligible candidates, setting and printing of Question Paper and OMR, Answer scripts, Venue selection and holding of written examination (al charges including invigilator charge etc.) transportation cost to venue for holding of written examination, OMR scanning and evaluation, merit list generation, conduct of computer/typing test, submission of result to the Department concerned for further necessary steps as per provision of District Fishery Development Officer Golaghat establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Agency/Firm should have minimum two years experience in conduct of “Written Test” for different category of post under Government of Assam.
- The Agency/Firm should have valid Experience (at least two examination).
- The Agency/Firm should have to submit Trade License, GST Certificate, upto-data IT return.
- The Agency/Firm selection will be L1 based.
- Seal quotation affixing non-refundable Court Fee stamp of Rs.8.25 (Rupees Eight & Twenty Five Paisa) only is hereby invited from the reputed location based/Experience Agency/Firm wthin 2.00 pm of 15th October, 2019 positively (Date extended as per the decision of Selection Committee) for conduct of “Written Test” for filling up of 1 no. (one) sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant under the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat.
- The selected firm will have to execute one agreement with the authority regarding terms and condition for holding the written examination within stipulated time.
- The EOI will be open on the same day (i.e. on 15th October, 2019) at 3.00 pm in the office of the undersigned in presence of intending Agency/Firm.
- The details of the expression of interest (EOI) can be obtained/collected from the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Golghat personally during the office hour till 15th October, 2019 upto 1.00 pm.
Advertisement: Check Here