District Fishery Development Officer, Karimganj.
Last Date: 15/10/2019.
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the District Fisheries Dev. Officer, Karimganj, Ramkrishna Mission Road, Karimganj.
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
- No. of posts: 2 (Two) (UR-1, ST(P)-1)
- Educational & other qualifications: The candidate must be Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
- Scale of pay: (PB-2) Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- + GP-6200/- per month plus other allowance as admissible as per rules.
Terms and Condition:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The Candidate must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. (a) A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01-07-2019. The upper age is relaxation by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM ABP6/2016/9-A dtd. 25th April/2018.
6. Application Fee: Nil (as per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12. dtd 21.05.2018.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following:
a. Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, Age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
b. Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application for and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
c. The application will enclose a self attested envelope affixing Postal stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
8. Last date of receipt of application is 15/10/2019. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9. How to Apply: Application should be submitted to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Karimganj, Ramkrishna Mission Road, Karimganj, PIN-788710.
10. The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by state Govt. vide O.M. No. BW./7/2008/pt/40, dtd. 05.10.2009.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/computer Skill test (Practical).
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of he candidate.
13. The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
14. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
Mode of Selection:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time.
The will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e., Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.