Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2019-20.
Last Date: 31.10.2019
Security Directorate, Railway Board, (Ministry of Railways provides an opportunity to the dependent wards of Non-Gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel for availing scholarships under Prime Minister’s Scholarship Schemes (PMSS) under the aegis of National Defence Fund for promoting higher professional and technical education. Applications are being invited for the scholarship on National Scholarship Portal for the academic year 2019-20.
Name of Scheme: Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2019-20 (Post Matric Scholarship)
- The applicant should be ward of Non-Gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel (serving retired or deceased).
- The applicant should be pursuing professional or technical studies in India in Government or recognized Private University/Institute/College.
- The course being pursued should be of Minimum two year duration.
- The applicant should have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Minimum Eligibility Qualification Examination.
Instructions for Applicants
Applicants are advised to apply online for PMSS on the website of National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in
Detailed Instructions for filling up online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on the National Scholarship Portal homepage.
Applicant is advised to give online active bank account details so that payment of Scholarship does not fail.
All Universities/Institutes/Colleges, where ward of RPF/RPSF personnel are studying, are requested to get themselves registered on National Scholarship Portal by 31st October through their concerned Nodal Officer failing which they will not be able to verify the scholarship application and the students would be deprived of the benefit of scholarship.
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here