Last Date: 31/12/2019.
Short Information: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the post “Principal” latest vacancies 2019 in Arunachal Govt Jobs. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Online.
Post Name: Principal
No. of Post: 01 (one)
(1) Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University. However, relaxation of 5% of marks shall be allowed for the candidates of Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Casted.
(2) A Ph.D. Degree in Law discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published works and research guidance.
(3) Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 (fifteen) years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of higher education.
Age: The maximum age limit of the candidate for the post is 55 years as on 31.12.2019.
Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- through online.
Method of Selection: The eligible candidates will have to appear in an Interview/Viva-voce to be conducted by the Commission. The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of performance in the Interview/Viva-voce.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online only using website www.appsconline.in. Brief instruction for filling up online application is available on the above mentioned website.
Scanned copies of following documents/information are to be attached/uploaded (100 kb to 300 kb)
(1) Copies of certificates and mark-sheets of Class-X, Class-XII, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree issued by the Assistant Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain marks and educational qualifications.
(2) Experience Certificate (15 years) in teaching/research issued and educational qualification.
(3) Copy of API score finalized by the concerned Department and any other certificates, if any.
(4) Copy of recent passport size photographs with self-attestation on the front side (40 kb to 100 kb).
(5) Copy of APST Certificate for APST candidates and ST/SC Certificate/PRC/EPIC/Aadhar Card for others.
(6) Copy Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
The last date for receiving of application form by the Commission is up to 31.12.2019 till 4 p.m. after which the link will be disabled.
Important Web Links
Online Application Link: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Our Android Apps: Click Here