Assam Medium TET - Secondary Level.
Last Date: 30/12/2019.
Short Information: Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the post “Graduate Teachers in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi & Manipuri Medium” in Teaching Jobs latest vacancies 2019 in SSA Assam. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria that can read Advertisement & Apply Online.
1. Post Name: Graduate Teacher
Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized university at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in post-graduation and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
2. Post Name: Hindi Teacher
Eligibility: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided that he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
BT/B.Ed degree from any recognized university (Prangat to be treated as B.Ed degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching) but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
3. Post Name: Classical Teacher (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian etc)
Eligibility: MM with 50% marks/50% marks in the concerned subject and degree qualification with 50% marks or postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
BA with 50% marks having Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Arabic with 50% Marks in Arabic.
BT/B.Ed degree from any recognized university. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
4. Post Name: Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language)
Eligibility: B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid
However, all intending candidates may note that,
- B.T / B. Ed. Degree from a recognized university is a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for applying for the TET examination.
- The candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Assamese language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in the Assamese language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to the HSLC level in Assamese medium school. Provided that in case of recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate passing HSLC examination with that particular MIL subject shall be considered.
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. During the appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- As blind candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination for an additional 50 minutes then the normal candidates, a separate room/hall may be provided for them, along with his scribe. Scribe will be certified by the District Social Welfare Officer. It must be ensured that Scribe carries the certificate to the examination hall/room. It may be noted that for blind candidates who have been allowed to use a scribe, an additional 50 minutes will be given.
Fee payable: Rs 400/- (Rs Four hundred only)
Fee can be paid online through SBI collect.
Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Zones of Secondary TET examination:
* In case of a higher number of applicants, the zones maybe increased, if required.
Structure of the syllabus for the said TET is as follows:
1. Subject: General Studies & Current Affairs
Number of Questions: 50 MCQs
2. Subject: Bengali subject for Bengali Medium TET/Hindi subject for Hindi medium TET/Manipuri subject for Manipuri medium TET/Assamese subject for Assamese medium TET/Bodo subject for Bodo medium TET.
Number of Questions: 50 MCQ in each languages.
3. Subject: Pedagogy & General English.
Number of Questions: 100 MCQs
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET
How to Apply
Important Time Schedule for TET, 2019, Assam
Opening of Online Application Form 15th November 2019
Important Web Links
Online Application Link: 15-11-2019 [Click Here]