O/o Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup.
Last Date: 22/11/2019.
Short Information: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup has given an employment notification for the recruitment for the posts of “Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator” in Social Welfare Jobs latest vacancies 2019 in Kamrup. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
1. Post Name: Women Welfare Officer
No. of Post: 01 (one)
a) Nationality: The candidate must be and Indian Citizen.
b) Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019.
c) Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
d) Required qualification/skills for Women Welfare Officer.
- Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding a schemes/programmes implemented with focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing and MIS.
Remuneration: Rs.35,000/- (fixed)
2. Post Name: District Coordinator
No. of Posts: 02 (two)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Women & residents of the same district.
Remuneration: Rs.20,000/- (fixed)
How to Apply
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://kamrup.nic.in w.e.f. 11/11/2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below:
A. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 x 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
B. Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
C. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscribed “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Assam, Pin-781131. The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as Certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
Duly filled Application Forms will be received till 5 p.m. of 22-11-2019 only.
Shortlisted the candidate will be published on the website: 30-11-2019.
Important Web Links
Advertisement & Application Form: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Our Android Apps: Click Here