O/o Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer Cachar, Silchar.
Last Date: 11/11/2019.
The Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from the interested Registered Agencies/Registered Firm/Govt. Colleges/Govt. Organizations who are providing online/offline recruitment and assessment service to Assam Govt. Department etc. for recruitment of the following post.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (one)
Named Agency should be able to conduct recruitment exercise with desirable attributes of maintaining confidentially of the process, besides maintaining delivery timeframe, pre and post examination activities in consultation with the concerned department/authority, scrutiny of the application, digitize, providing list of eligible and intelligible candidates, admit card generating and sending of admit cards to the eligible candidate, setting & printing of question paper and OMR, Answer Scripts, venues, selection holding of written examination (all charges including invigilator charge etc.) transportation costs to the venue for the holding of written examination, OMR scanning and evaluation, merit list generation, conduct of computer/Typing test, submission the result to the department concerned for further necessary steps as per provision of Assam Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules 2016. The details of Expression of Interest (EOI) can be obtained/collected from the O/O District Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar personally during the office hours from 10 days from the issue of this notice.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Agency/Registered Firm/Govt. Organization etc. should have a minimum of two years experience in conducting of written test for different category of the post under Govt. of Assam.
2. The Agency/Registered Firm/Govt. Organizations should have a valid experience certificate.
3. The Agency/Registered Firm/Govt. Organizations should have to submit Trade License, GST certificate up to date IT return.
4. Sealed quotation affixing non-refundable court fee stamp of Rs.8.25 (Rupees eight and paise twenty-five) only is hereby invited from the reputed location-based/experience Agency/Firm/Organizations within the 2.00 P.M. of 11th Nov.2019 positively (Date to be extended as per decision of the DLSC) for conducting of ‘Written Test” for filling up to 1 (one) No. sanction vacant post of Junior Assistant under the Office of the Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar.
5. The selected Firm will have to execute one agreement with the authority regarding terms and conditions for holding the written within the stipulated time.
6. The EOI will be opened on the same day (i.e. 11th Nov/19) at 3.00 P.M. in the O/O the Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar in presence of intending Agency/Firm/Organizations.
7. The details of the expression of interest (EOI) can be obtained/collected from the Office of the Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar personally during the office hours till 11th Nov/2019 up to 1.00 P.M.
Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer-cum-Chairman
Dist. Level Selection Committee, Cachar, Silchar.