NE Council, Shillong.
Last Date: 27/01/2020.
Short Information: Government of India Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the post “Under Secretary Planning” in the latest vacancies 2019 in Shillong. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply.
Application Process: Offline Mode
Location: Nongrim Hills, Shillong
Post Name: Under Secretary (Planning)
No. of Post: 01 (one)
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Five years experience in the economic planning and formulation of development schemes/projects.
Scale of Pay: Rs.10000-325-15200/- (5th CPC)/PB-3 Rs.15600-39000/- GP Rs.6600/- (6th CPC) corresponding to level 11 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
How to Apply
Applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately so as to reach the Deputy Secretary (Admn). Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The details of the post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit, qualification and experience required for the post are indicated in Annexure-I below. For Application Forms/Curriculum Vitae Proforma (Annexure-II) and other necessary details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC website http://necouncil.gov.in.
1. Application in prescribed format-Annexure I duly completed signed by the applicant and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointment Authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Cadre Clearance Certificate.
6. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his/her service.
7. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service record.
Start date of offline application submission: 26-11-2019
Last date of submission of offline application: 27-01-2020
Important Web Links
Detailed Advertisement: Check Here
Annexure-II Curriculum Vitae: ClickHere
Official Website: Click Here
Download Our Android Apps: Click Here