Last Date: 31/10/2019.
Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in part IX from citizens of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitute of India for filling up the post of Revenue Sheristadar in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner (DC), Darrang, Mangaldai.
Name of post: Revenue Sheristadar
Educational & Experience: Those who have not completed at least 15 (fifteen) years of service in different Branches of any of the Deputy Commissioner’s establishment in any district in Assam, need not apply. Preference will be given to a candidate having experience in different Branches of the Deputy Commissioner’s Establishment in General and Revenue Branch in particular.
Scale of Pay: Rs.22,000/- to 87,000/- G.P. 11,500/- PM.
How to Apply:-
- Application stating age, educational qualification, present and permanent addresses and experience in different branches with tenure in each Branch should reach to the undersigned on or before 31st October 2019. Application should invariably be submitted through proper channel.
- Selection will be made by the Government in General Administration Department as per the Assam Ministerial District Establishment Service Rules, 1967 and the Assam Ministerial District Establishment Service (Amendment) Rules, 1999.
- Last date of application: 31.10.2019.
Important Web Links:-
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Standard Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here