Last Date: 18/10/2019.
Applications are invites from the citizen of India domiciled in the State of Assam in Standard Form of Application as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitute of India for recruitment of vacant Posts for persons with disabilities (PwD) category Gd-III & Gd-IV under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar.
1. Name of post: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 1 (OBC locomotors)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from Govt. or Govt. recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto with skill in computer especially in Word Processor, Spreadsheet Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet & e-mail etc. Aggregate marks obtained in computer proficiency test will be considered for selection.
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are HSLC Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark sheet, HSSLC pass Certificate & Mark sheet and Degree Passed Certificate and Mark sheet, PRC, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card, a Diploma (Both English & Assamese) with minimum 6 (six) in computer application/knowledge from a Govt. recognized institute, Certificate of PwD issued by competent authority etc.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test of 150 marks comprising General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks). Further they will undergo another tests of Knowledge of Computer (Theory) (50 marks), Language skills in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English (50 marks) & Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) (50 marks) as well.
- A selection Committee shall be constituted to select the candidates for the post of Jr. Assistant Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidates at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-II=14000-60500+Gd. Pay-6200 p.m.
2. Name of post: Peon
No. of post: 1 (UR deaf)
Educational Qualification: The applicant must read up to class VIII.
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are self-attested copies of all testimonials such as Certificate of Educational Qualification, Age proof Certificate, and Certificate of PwD issued by competent authority etc., valid Employment Exchange card etc. may be submitted or delivered in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar during the office hours on working days. The candidates must write name of the post applied for on the envelope “Application for the post of Peon”. Candidates shall have to submit 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph with name of applicant and address of the applicant written on the rear side and 1 (one) of which will have to be pasted (not stapled) on appropriate position of the Application form.
- Selection procedure: candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria wil be required to appear in a Written Examination. The written examination will be of 100 marks for 3 Hrs (Three Hours) duration and the selection will be strictly on merit basis.
- Candidates applying for the post of Peon will have to appear in a written test of General Knowledge=50 marks, General English=10 marks, Language Skill in Assamese=40 marks.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-II=12000-52000+Gd. Pay-3900 p.m.
Age: Not less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 01.01.2019.
How to Apply:-
The applications should be sent to the following address through Post or by hand super scribing the post applied for on top of the envelope. The address of recipient is office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar District, PO Sivasagar, Pin-785640, Assam. Applications received after the last date fixed for submission of application will not be entertained.
Issue of call letter: Call letter will be issued to the candidates individually as well as it can be downloaded from the district website: https://sivasagar.gov.in.
Date and Venue of written examination: The date and venue of written examination will be intimated in the call letter and also will be notified through the District website:
Last date of application: 18.10.2019, 05:00 PM. The application sent either by the post or submitted by hand shall have to reach the office of the undersigned within the last date. Any application received after the last date, incomplete and incorrect applications shall be summarily rejected.
Important Web Links:-
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Standard Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here