Last Date: 28/10/2019.
DIPR Assam Jobs for eligible and qualified candidates having a valid employment exchange registration card of Assam and fulfilling the norms stated below are invited to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for Directorate of Information and Public Relations Assam Vacancy for the following post purely on temporary and contractual basis DIPR Assam recruitment 2019.
Name of post: Computer Operator (Assamese)
No. of post: 1 (one)
a) Minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from any University recognized by the Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
b) The Candidate must also possess a minimum 6 (six) month Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency including Assamese computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe software’s (Photoshop, In-design,, Illustrator) through knowledge of e-mail and the Internet are compulsory.
Remuneration: Fixed remuneration @ Rs.20,000/- (twenty thousand) only per month.
Age: 18 to 38 years of age on the 1st day of January 2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Process of Selection: Through Viva-voce and practical test.
N.B.: No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates. The selection committee reserves the right to cancel/postpone the said interview without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates must submit the photocopies of relevant documents and 3 (three) recent self-attested passport size photographs with duly filled up Standard Application Format to The Registrar, Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- Last date of application: 28.10.2019 by 12.00 Noon.
- Interview on dated: 29.10.2019 at 10.00 A.M
Important Web Links:-
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Standard Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here