Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Last Date: 15/11/2019.
Short Information: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment for the posts of “Labour Officer” latest vacancies 2019. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
Post Name: Labour Officer
Classification: Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
Hnaruak zat: 01 (Pakhat)
Hlawh-bi: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (56,100-1,24,500)
1. Degree of a recognized university.
2. Working knowledge of Mizo Language upto Middle School standard.
3. Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts Service/Recruitment.
Desirable: Degree in Law from a recognized university OR Diploma in Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management in Industrial Relation from a recognized institute.
Kum bithliah: Diltu chu ni 15/11/2019-ah kum 21 aia naupang lo leh kum 35 aia upa lo
a ni tur a ni a.
Application Fee: Application Form man telin Rs. 300/- (or Rs. 150/- SC/ST/OBC te tan) pawisa faia pein emaw, Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission hminga IPO (uncrossed) siamin emaw, Treasury Challan hmanga Revenue Head - 0051-PSC, 105-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc)-ah deposit-in emaw dil tur a ni. Persons with Disabilities tan application fee chawi a ngai lo.
How to Apply
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Capital Complex, Aizawl-ah leh District hrang hranga Deputy Commissioner Office-ah te ni 15/11/2019 thlengin, office kai ni zing dar 10:00 atanga tlai dar 3:00 thleng dilna OMR Application Form form hi lakchhuah leh thehluh theih a ni.
- The last date of submission of application 15-11-2019 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here