National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Last Date: 29/11/2019.
Advertisement is providing by “National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)”. A Job Notification has been announced for the Direct Recruitment on various Group-A & B Posts on Contract Basis Vacancy 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the various vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can grab the opportunity and can apply online for the recruitment provide by nift.ac.in.
NIFT Vacancies Details 2019
1. Name of post: Assistant Database Administrator
- No. of Posts: 01 (UR)
- Eligibility Criteria: ME/M.Tech/MCA or equivalent. 6 years’ experience in Database Management/Software Management & Maintenance/Management Information System/Software development. Experience in MS-SQL, ASP. NET framework.
- Age Limit: 35 years
2. Name of post: Computer Engineer
- No. of Posts: 13 (UR-7, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1 & EWS-1)
- Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech (Engg.) in Computer Science/IT Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application from a University/Institute of repute with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Age Limit: 25-40 years
3. Name of post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Posts: 06 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1 & EWS-1)
- Eligibility Criteria: Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government. At least 5 years experience in Civil constructions and maintenance work of major projects.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years.
4. Name of post: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Posts: 10 (UR-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2 & EWS-1)
- Eligibility Criteria: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government. At least 5 years experience in erection, running and maintenance of different types of electrical installations and appliances including underground cable systems.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years.
- Assistant Database Administrator – Rs.1000/-
- Computer Engineer – Rs.500/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.500/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.500/-
How to Apply NIFT Recruitment 2019
- Interested applicants can apply only online through the link provided on Institute’s website www.nift.ac.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience etc.
Important Dates of NIFT Recruitment 2019
- Online application process will be start: 01.10.2019 on 09:00 AM.
- Last date for submission of online application: 29.11.2019 on 5:30 PM.
Important Web Links of NIFT Recruitment 2019
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Online Application Link: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here