Last Date: 26/11/2019.
Short Information: National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam has given an employment notification for the recruitment for the post of “System Operator” latest vacancies 2019. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
Post Name: System Operator (on contractual basis)
No. of Post: 1 (one)
Qualification: Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (Three years) or BCA or Graduate with DOEACC ‘A’ Level (Diploma) or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Experience: The candidate should have experience in using hardware, software, networking, audio, and visual systems. Minimum of three years of work experience in any reputed and recognized Educational Institution/Computer Centre.
- Consolidated salary mutually agreeable will be offered. No allowances will be provided.
- Appointment will be made on a purely temporary basis. The University reserves the exclusive right to reject applications/terminate the service of the incumbent at any point without citing any reason, whatsoever.
- Number of posts is tentative, may vary and the university reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The university reserves the right to withdraw any advertised posts at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of the interview may also be filled up from the available candidates.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the university reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates are asked to enclose self-attested testimonials. Original is to be produced at the time of Interview.
- A self attested photograph of the applicant is to be pasted in the form.Desirous candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may present themselves in the interview along with all original testimonials in support of their qualification, experience as well as no objection certificate from the present employer, if any.
The last date of receiving application is: 26.11.2019 at 5.00 p.m.
Important Web Links
Advertisement & Application Form: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here