Walk-in Date: 07/12/2019.
Short Information: Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the post “Chief Engineer” University Jobs latest vacancies 2019 in Guwahati. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply.
Application Process: Offline Mode
Post Name: Chief Engineer
No. of Post: 01 (one)
Pay: With consolidated pay admissible as per rules of Assam Science and Technology University may be given to the deserving candidate having sufficient technical and executive experience in the public works department.
Educational Qualification & Experience: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with at least 15 years experience in the construction of Building, Road etc. in the office of P.W.D. or any statutory bodies. Preference will be given to candidates having experience as Superintending Engineer/Executive Engineer during the service period.
Tenure of engagement: 06 months
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. The appointment is to be made on purely temporary and contractual basis and service would be liable to be terminated without assigning any reason thereof. These are temporary contractual post terminable with 24 hour’s notice.
2. Candidates must bring all the original and self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and experiences along with biodata.
3. University may reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
4. University may reject may candidate without assigning any reason.
5. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the walk-in.
7. All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
How to Apply
Walk-in-interview will be held on 07/12/2019 (Saturday) at 11:00 AM for the contractual post of Chief Engineer at Assam Science and Technology University.
Walk-in-interview will be held: 07-12-2019 at 11.00 A.M. (Saturday)
Important Web Links
Detailed Advertisement: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Our Android Apps: Click Here