National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Last Date: 02/10/2019.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 14 September 2019 and 02 October 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
1. Name of post: Development Assistant
- No. of Post: 82 (Arunachal Pradesh-1 (UR), Manipur-1 (UR), Meghalaya-1(UR), Sikkim-1 (UR), Others State Total post see advertisement.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.
2. Name of post: Development Assistant (Hindi)
- No. of Post: 9 (See advertisement.)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor's Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate
Candidate must be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice-versa
Age: Between 18 and 35 years.
- Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges: 14th September 2019 to 02nd October 2019.
- Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination: 20th October 2019
- Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination: Exact date of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org.