Assam State Biodiversity Board (ASBB).
Last Date: 19/10/2019.
The Assam State Biodiversity Board invites applications from interested Science Graduates and Post-Graduate (preferably fresh pass out and are not currently engaged in other organization/institutions) for short term engagement under 10th batch of “Biodiversity Research Associate Programme (BRAP) Fellowship”. The selected Fellows shall be engaged to assist the Board works related to People’s Biodiversity Registers that involves data gathering, segregation and complication of data of Local Bodies of Assam from. The work is based at the Board Headquarter at Guwahati, however, the Fellows may be required to do field visits on need basis.
Name of the Post: Fellows
No. of Posts: 10 (ten)
- Science Graduates and Post-Graduates (preferably Life Sciences)
- PG Diploma in Computer with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Pagemaker database updating etc.
Duration of engagement: 3 months (tentatively from 25th October 19 to 24th January 2020)
Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- per month (Fixed)
Travel Expenses: In the event of field exercises, travel expenses shall be reimbursed.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy addresses to the Member Secretary, Assam State Biodiversity Board, Aranya, Bhawan, Panjabari, Guwahati-37. The prescribed format may be downloaded from website: www.asbb.gov.in (What’s New Section)
- Last date for receipt of application is: 19-10-2019 at 5 pm.
Important Web Links:-
- Advertisement & Application Form: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here