Last Date: 14/10/2019.
CSIR-NEIST invites online applications from Indian citizens who are dynamic, energetic, innovative and possess leadership qualities, for the below mentioned categories of posts to fill up vacancies as per the particulars given below:
Name of post: Technical Assistant
No. of posts: 28
Essential Qualification: 1st class Diploma in Computer Science of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.
Desirable Qualification/Experience: Minimum 3 years experience of Computer Networking, Hardware and Troubleshooting. Installation and up-gradation of networking setups, firewalls, data backup, data protection and server maintenance. Log analysis of IT equipment for fault eradications
Age: 28 years as on 14.10.2019
How to Apply:-
- Online Mode: Online application will be available in the CSIR-NEIST website from 14.09.2019 and the closing date of online application will be 14.10.2019. The applicant has to take the print out of the successfully submitted online application and should send the same alongwith all the required documents/ testimonials (as at Clause 5 below) by post so as to reach on or before 5 PM of 29.10.2019. The applicant has to upload his/her recent passport size photo while filling up the online application.
- Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat.
- Offline Mode: This duly signed computer generated application (print-out) accompanied by self - attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size (self-signed photograph) affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________(Post Code _________)”by post to the address:
The Administrative Officer,CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),Jorhat-785006,Assam.
- Date of commencement of online applications: 14.09.2019
- Last Date of submission of online applications: 14.10.2019
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of the application print out: 29.10.2019
Important Web Links:-
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Online Application Link: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here