Fisheries Department, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019
Meghalaya State Fish Farmer Development Agency, Meghalaya. Applications standard form are invited from the India for the posts under Fish Farmer Development Agency to assist the agency in the implementation of the Meghalaya State Aquaculture Mission.
- Application Process: Offline Mode
- Location: Shillong
- Last Date: 16.09.2019
Fisheries Department, Meghalaya Vacancy Details 2019
- (1) Name of the post: Account Officer
- No. of Post: 01 (one)
- Place of Posting: Directorate of Fisheries, Meghalaya Shillong.
- Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com)/Master in Business Administration (MBA, Finance) with work experience of at least 5 years.
- Remuneration: Rs.36,000/- per month.
- Period: 1 year (extendable)
- (2) Name of the post: Account Assistant
- No. of Post: 02 (two)
- Place of Posting: Directorate of Fisheries, Meghalaya Shillong
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com)/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
- Remuneration: Rs.18,000/- per month. Selected M.Com candidate will be given an additional amount of Rs.1,200/- per month.
- Period: 1 year (extendable).
How to Apply Fisheries Department, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019
- Applications should reach the Office of the undersigned latest by 16th September, 2019 or sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications carry full particulars of candidate to be accompanied by the following:-
- All testimonials of age, conduct and academic qualifications.
- SC/ST certificate, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Important Dates of Fisheries Department, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019
- Last date of Off-line Application: 16-09-2019
Important Web Links of Fisheries Department, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here