ICAR-Agriculture Technology, Meghalaya.
Last Date: 15.10.2019.
ICAR-Agriculture Technology Application Research Institute Indian Council of Agriculture Research Umiam (Barapani), Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya. Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview for the following post under the Project New Extension Methodologies and Approaches (NEMA) for the year 2019-2020 to be held on 15th October, 2019 at 11.30 A.M. in the Committee room, ICAR-ATARI, Umiam.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Post: 1 (one)
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Agril Extension Agronomy/Agril. Economics/Plant Breeding & Genetic/Soil Science/Plant Protection Discipline & other Agriculture Sciences (4+2).
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates from Agricultural Extension discipline.
General Terms & Conditions applicable to all the posts:
- The posts are purely temporary, on contractual basis and are initially offered for a period upto 31st March, 2020.
- The period and duration of the schemes is tentative and the same may change.
- The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR-ATARI, Zone-VII, Umiam at the end of the contract period.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Persons already in employment should bring “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The candidates who wish to attend the walk-in-interview are requested to bring all relevant documents; certificates mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR-ATARI, Zone-VII, Umiam.
- A recent passport size photograph may also be affixed on the top of application enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from Matriculation/HSLC onwards duly attested.
- The Director, ICAR-ATAR, Zone-VII, Umiam reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof. He also reserve the right to terminate the contract, even before completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be entertained.
- The decision of the Director of this Institute will be final and binding in all aspects. In case of disputes, it will be resolves within the jurisdiction of Court only.
Advertisement: Check Here