PB College, Gauripur.
Last Date: (15 days) 09/12/2019.
Short Information: Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the post “Principal” latest vacancies 2019 in Dhubri Jobs. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
Post Name: Principal
No. of Post: 01 (one)
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized university.
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in the institution concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/experience of at least 15 (fifteen) years of Teaching/Research/Administration in Universities/Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals.
5. A minimum of 110 Research Score, as per Appendix-II, table 2 (UGC Guideline of 18th July 2018)
6. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
7. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Bachelors as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to schedule caste/scheduled tribe/differently abled (physically and visually differently-abled categories) for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility, marks of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever the grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above only are permissible based on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
8. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
9. The upper age limit of 55 years as per prescribed rules as on the date of application as per Govt. notification No. AHE. 45/2019/2 dated. 25.02.2019.
10. A Principal shall be appointed for a period of five years.
Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC notified by the Government of India.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should fill in the Prescribed Proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and send/submit their applications to the Principal i/c & Secretary, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with Demand Draft Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal i/c & Secretary, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur, P.O. & P.S. – Gauripur, Dist. Dhubri, Assam, PIN – 783331 payable at State Bank of India, Gauripur Branch.
The last date for submission of application 15 days (09-12-2019)
Important Web Links
Detailed Advertisement: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Our Android Apps: Click Here