Last Date: 08/11/2019.
Short Information: Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Manipur has given an employment notification for the recruitment for the posts of “Junior Resident” latest vacancies 2019. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
Post Name: Junior Resident
No. of Posts: 04 (four)
While applying, the following points may be noted:
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who have passed from Dental Colleges, RIMS, Imphal.
- No candidate who had completed 2 years of Junior Residency shall be considered.
- No candidate who has completed an Internship before 1 year at the time of the interview shall be considered for the first time appointment.
- Only 3 times the number of vacancies applicants will be called for interview based on a percentage of their I, II, III, IV year marks for Dentistry.
- The authority reserve the right to appoint an applicant as Junior Resident Departments as per the need of the Hospital.
Pay: Level 10 – 56100 as per 7th CPC.
How to Apply
Applications in the prescribed form obtained from the Office of the undersigned are invited from Dental Graduates for appointment as Junior Resident for a period of 6 (six) months w.e.f. 01/12/2019 in the Dental College as shown below. The application should be accompanied by attested copies of:-
Mark sheet (BDS).
Age proof Certificate.
Provisional Pass Certificate and Dental Council Registration.
The applicants are to appear before the Selection board at the Conference Room (south) of Jubilee Hall at 11.00 A.M. on 19th November 2019. Time slots for respective Departments shall be informed in due course.
- Last date of form submission: On or before 08-11-2019 (4 P.M.)
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here