Army Public School Recruitment 2019
Army Public School (APS), there is 137 located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across Indian. Approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of schools.
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Location: All Over India
- Last Date: 21. 09.2019
Army Public School Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of post: PGT
- Education & Professional: Post Graduate 50% marks, Professional B.Ed. 50% marks.
- Name of post: TGT
- Education & Professional: Graduation 50% marks, Professional B.Ed. 50% marks.
- Name of post: PRT
- Education & Professional: Graduate 50% marks, Professional B.Ed./Two years Diploma 50% marks.
A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
- Age: (i) Fresh Candidates below 40 years (ii) Experienced Candidates below 57 years.
- Selection Procedure
- (a) Stage 1 – Screening Exam
- (b) Stage 2 – Interview
- (c) Stage 3 – Teaching Skills of Evaluation and Computer Proficiency
- Exam Fee: Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply Army Public School Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Postal http://aps-csb.in
- Candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking.
Important Dates of Army Public School Recruitment 2019
- Registration Online: 01-09-2019 to 22-09-2019
- Availability of Admit Cards on-line: 04-10-2019 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Exam: 19 & 20 October 2019
- Publication of Results: 30-10-2019.
Important Web Links of Army Public School Recruitment 2019
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Online Applying Link: Click Here
- Buy Old Sample Question Papers: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here