Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Last Date: 16.10.2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an employment notification for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination, 2019.
1. Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
- Pay: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
2. Name of Post: Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Pay: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
3. Name of Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
- Pay: Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Age: The minimum age of the candidate will be minimum 20 years and maximum age limit will be 25 years. Age relaxation is as per GOI Rules.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
How to apply: Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00).
- Submission of online applications: 17.09.2019 to 16.10.2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18.10.2019 (17-00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11.12.2019 to 13.12.2019
- Date of Paper-II: to be notified later