National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
Last Date: 31.10.2019.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for 30 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE-2019 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
Name of the post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
No. of post: 30 [UR-03, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08 & EWS-13]
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay Matrix: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Recruitment Criteria: By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
How to apply: Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below:
a) The applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
b) Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → current. Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application.
c) Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information.
d) Following documents are required to be uploaded:-
- Photograph – Scanned Copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Matric/Class-X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWL (as per prescribed format under Govt of India) in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- GATE Score Card (2019 only) in only ‘jpg/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
e) Click ‘Next’ button.
f) Application Preview may be seen.
g) Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
h) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 31st October, 2019 (6:00 PM).
i) After submission for Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith detailed entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j) Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k) The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing/submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant in the application form, as and when called for.
- Online Applying Link: Click Here
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here