Walk-in Date: 07/11/2019.
Short Information: Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), Meghalaya has given an employment notification for the recruitment for the post of “Young Professional-II” latest vacancies 2019. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement & Apply Offline.
Post Name: YP-II
- No. of Post: 01 (one)
- Subject Area: Engineering
- Essential Qualification: Graduate Degree holders in Engineering/Technology preferably with specialization in instrumentation Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in handling equipment and research facilities like CTGC & FATE.
- Emoluments per month: Rs.25,000/- (Fixed)
- Contractual Post: Up to 31st March 2020
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for YP-II 40 years for men and 45 years for women candidate. Minimum age limit 21 years which relaxation age per rule.
How to Apply
- Candidate should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya with photocopies with certificates, mark sheets from HSLC onwards (self-attested/attested). A recent passport size the photograph should also be affixed on the top of the application.
- Walk-in-Interview to be held on 07th November 2019 at 10:30 A.M. in the ATIC Building of Hqs. Umiam.
- Advertisement: Check Here
- Official Website: Click Here